Saturday, July 3, 2010

Drive from Hyderabad to Bangalore

Hyderabad to Bangalore and back (Trip 1) 
Total: 1300 KM




After 4 months of solitude, finally got another wonderful opportunity to rev the engine. And this time I was super excited as I was driving down to Bangalore from Hyderabad for the first time. I had been to Bangalore but this was special. Firstly, I was going to finalize my marriage and to meet the in-laws. Secondly, Hyd to Bang was new for me and pretty exciting as well. So here I was, very hectic weekend plan, leaving Saturday morning, meet my niece in the evening, Sunday the date for interview with in-laws, Monday drive back and attend office. Very packed and hectic but real fun too.

Day 1: 24-Jul-2010 (Saturday) Left from Hyderabad early morning 5 AM, reached Bangalore before lunch easily. Although lost my way a little bit when trying to reach my cousin’s home where I was planning to put up, but somehow managed amongst that excavation work done for Bangalore metro railway. In the evening went to meet my niece, had a good time. The highway to Bangalore from Hyderabad was just superb without any hitches, a lot of toll plazas but I never mind paying if I get good roads to drive.  

Day 2: 25-Jul-2010 (Sunday) Early morning 7 AM went to meet a friend and ex-colleague, as there was no other time left to meet her. Had a good time with her after meeting her since Kolkata days. From there went to meet in-laws and her folks. Came back after lunch and in the evening my niece came to my cousin’s place with her mom.

Day 3: 26-Jul-2010 (Monday) Left from Bangalore early morning around 5 and reached Hyderabad before 12 PM as I planned. Since my office timing was from 12 PM so I planned it that way. Luckily I managed to reach on time without any hassles. Thanks to superb roads and thanks to my amazing Car. Ford Fiesta – GO FIDA. Once again I was FIDA on this master machine. What an irony, leaving from banaglore in the morning to attend office in HYD and that too on time. This was really incredible. 




With my friend and ex-colleague whom i met early morning 6 AM :-P (Can't believe i can trouble somebody at that hour) 

(UPDATED: This trip was done once again a few months later http://highwayodyssey.blogspot.com/2011/07/drive-from-hyderabad-to-bangalore.html )

No comments:

Post a Comment